Visit us between 1 - 4 September 2015 at Aimex in Sydney, Hall 3, Stand 3622.
Wuppertal / Sydney, 5th August, 2015. For the first time, the Schmersal Group and Coal Control Gesellschaft für Automation GmbH are presenting complete safety technology solutions from a single source for the raw materials industry at Aimex 2015 in Sydney. The product portfolios of the two German companies complement each other well, allowing the customers to benefit from the global sales partnership that Schmersal and Coal Control entered into earlier this year.
Using the show model of a conveyor system at the Aimex mining show, the two providers will demonstrate how their safety solutions for the protection of employees, machinery and products contribute to the process safety of conveyor systems and complement one another.
Schmersal focuses on the provision of components and
systems for machine safety on conveyor systems, including equipment for:
- Level Control: Level switches for fill level monitoring
- Command Control: Command devices such as emergency stop switches for tough conditions
- Signal Control: Safety relay components and controllers
- Belt Control: Belt misalignment switches to monitor straight-line motion
- Stop Control: Robust cable pull emergency switches with reliable emergency stop function
Coal Control develops and produces protection systems to guarantee process safety on conveyor systems and thus contribute to reducing investment and maintenance costs.
This includes equipment for:
- Speed Control: Speed monitoring for damage limitation
- Splice Control: A measurement system for monitoring of conveyor belt connections
- Rip Control: A monitoring system for early detection of longitudinal rips
- Cord Control: a monitoring system to provide information on changes to the steel cords
In future, the two companies will also be offering extensive consultancy services.
A high-performance sales network guarantees that the products, solutions and services from Schmersal and Coal Control are available around the globe.
- Schmersal_CC_Aimex_en.doc (163 KB )